- Domestic Shipping Service in each of 16 EU countries
- Cash on Delivery option available
Biz Group Shipping (also known as Consolidated Shipping) is a method in which a sender (e-commerce businesses, retailers etc.) can combine several smaller shipments into a full container load or a large shipment to avail of better shipping rates.
This arrangement allows goods to be shipped as a single shipment. At the warehouse or HUB location of our Biz EU Network, the consolidated shipment is received and separated back into the original individual consignments for delivery to their respective consignees, via our subcontracted last mile delivery partners.
This service is available for (in alphabetical order):
- Czech Republic
The locations that support each country and to whom you must send the Group Shipments to, are:
- Valencia (ES) for Spain and Portugal
- Athens (GR) for Greece
- Nicosia (CY) for Cyprus
- Bolzano (IT) for Italy, Austria, France and Switzerland
- Budapest (HU) for Hungary, Romania, The Czech Rep., Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Poland
- Russe (BG) for Bulgaria
- Berlin (DE) for Germany
You can ship your Group shipments to all our locations via any carrier of your preference, accompanied by our standard packing list.